Here is 10 reason’s why you should create a Facebook Fan page.
1. Unlimited Friend Count – While your personal Facebook account is capped at 5,000 friends and the rest can be followers who may never see your post. Your Fan page is above from all of that, you’re able to have unlimited fans and if you market correct you can get all of them to see your post.
2. Search Engine Results– Facebook Fan Pages are indexed, which means that some of the public content is indexed as well. As a business, you want to show up on the search engines but do make sure you have traffic going to your site. The fan page can not be your only way to generate traffic to your website.
3. Tagging Your Brand- You and your fans can tag your fan page when you write a post on your personal Facebook account which equals more people seeing your fan page.
4. Facebook Insights– Your fan page have analytic, you get to see the kind of people that interacting on it and you can focus you attention on them. Sad to say you can’t do this with your personal facebook account yet using Facebook.
5. Advertising– My bread and butter personally and you can only advertise on Facebook if you have a fan page because Facebook has to connect your ads with a fan page.
6. Admin Connections– Now with your personal Facebook account the only way you can give somebody access to post is to give them your personal password and that sucks. Honestly you don’t want somebody to have access to your personal stuff, but with a fan page you can give them access and limit what they can and can’t do.
7. Promoted Posts– In the beginning of 2014 Facebook allowed us to boost a post on our personal account but took that feature away after 6 months (tear drop). Lucky for us though the option to promote your post has always been available with a fan page.
8. Newsfeed Marketing- Newsfeed marketing is the basis of social media marketing. By having a regularly updated Fan Page, you’ll be seen and noticed on the newsfeeds of your fans. When they interact with your posts and brand, you’ll show up on their friends’ newsfeeds.
9. Comment As Your Brand– You can comment as your brand, which allows your fans to feel as if they are talking to the company.
10. Facebook Contests and Tabs
– You can’t host a successful contest on your personal page because the software and third party apps are just not there. Contest build engagement
and engagement is your friend plus Facebook tabs are only allowed on Fan Pages.
Learn more by subscribing right now and liking our fan page on Facebook
Author: Casthra Demosthene
Creator of FB ADS Elite Course 2015