1. Ice Cube – received a degree in architectural drafting from the Phoenix Institute of Technology.
2. Gwen Stefani – first job was scrubbing floors at Dairy Queen.
3. Rob Schneider – once worked in an ice cream parlor washing dishes.
4. Tupac Shakur – got his start in 1990 as a back-up dancer and roadie for the rap group Digital Underground.
5. Russell Simmons – (founder of Def Jam Records) was fired from Orange Julius in high school.
6. Steven Spielberg – used to work outside keeping the bugs away from fruit trees.
7. Howard Stern – originally worked as an ice cream truck driver selling ice cream to kids.
8. Mr. T – previous occupations include gym teacher, military policeman, and bouncer.
9. Kurt Warner – quarterback cut from the NFL and had to take a job in a grocery store to make ends meet. Eventually he came back and became MVP and led his team to win the 2000 Superbowl.
10. Kanye West – at one time worked for the Gap. It was the inspiration for his song Spaceship.
11. Sandra Bullock – worked as a bartender, cocktail waitress, and coat checker before hitting it big.
12. Kurt Cobain – before hitting it big in the band Nirvana, Cobain worked as a janitor for Lemons Janitorial Service.
13. Sean Combs – Diddy was an intern at Uptown Records where he did grunt work like washing cars & fetching coffee.
14. Johnny Depp – before he made it big with Nightmare On Elm Street, Depp worked as an over-the-phone pen salesman.
15. Bradd Pitt – supported his early acting career by driving limos, moving refrigerators and “dressing as a giant chicken while working for el Pollo Loco!”
Don’t ever give up on your DREAMS!!!!
Is the message here, whether it’s starting your own business, get a rap deal, landing a movie roll, just don’t give up.
We all started at the bottom before we made our rise to the top.
No Limit Lifestyle